Recipe of the Week: Shrimp and Quinoa Salad
If you are looking for a change up to your normal salad you are going to want to give this one a try!
- Shrimp (peeled)
- Green peas
- Sunflower seeds
- Olive oil
- Chili peppers (optional)
- Apple cider vinegar
- Boil the quinoa, broccoli, and shrimp.
- Defrost peas and grill the Zucchini.
- Finely chop the chili peppers.
- Toast the seeds (optional)
- Mix together in a mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, and mint to taste.
Take action… Now!
Training Aspects’ personal trainers and sports performance coaches want you to accomplish your goals. You, as the personal training client, are a reflection of our personal training and group training methods! We are here to help you accomplish all of your personal training goals! Our main training focus are people looking to increase performance, lose weight , lose body fat and increase lean muscle. Whether you live in Cherry Hill, Haddonfield,Marlton, or any of the other surrounding areas we are here to help you Move, Look and feel as you’ve always desired…
910 Haddonfield-Berlin rd.
Voorhees, Nj 08043