Healthy dinner, Halibut with Tomato basil salsa
– 2 tomatoes, diced
– 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
– 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
– 1 tablespoon minced garlic
– 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
– 4 halibut fillets, each 4 ounces
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the tomato, basil, oregano and garlic. Add the olive oil and mix well.
3. Arrange the halibut fillets in the baking pan. Spoon the tomato mixture over the fish. Place in the oven and bake until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with the tip of a knife, about 10 to 15 minutes.
4.Transfer to individual plates and serve immediately and enjoy!
Feel free to add a complex carbohydrate (Brown rice, whole wheat spaghetti, sweet potatoes) and as always adding fresh steam vegetables with low fat dressing (best choice: balsamic vinaigrette) is a great way to have a complete dinner.
Nutritional analysis per serving:
|Serving size: 1 fillet|
|Total fat||5 g||Total carbohydrate||3 g|
|Saturated fat||1 g||Dietary fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||3 g||Protein||24 g|
Take action… Now!
Training Aspects’ personal trainers and sports performance coaches want you to accomplish your goals. You, as the personal training client, are a reflection of our personal training and group training methods! We are here to help you accomplish all of your personal training goals! Our main training focus are people looking to increase performance, lose weight , lose body fat and increase lean muscle. Whether you live in Cherry Hill, Haddonfield,Marlton, or any of the other surrounding areas we are here to help you Move, Look and feel as you’ve always desired…
910 Haddonfield-Berlin rd.
Voorhees, Nj 08043