Recipe of the Week: Low Carb Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
Pumpkin flavored recipes are everywhere right now! Unfortunately most of the recipes are not health friendly, but here’s a pumpkin recipe that you can enjoy and not feel guilty about!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten.
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Makes 10 muffins total
- Preheat oven to 350° F and spray 10 muffin cups so they don’t stick.
- Whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, pumpkin, coconut oil, vanilla, and honey. Mix until combined.
- Spoon into 10 muffin cups and sprinkle the chopped pecans and additional pumpkin pie spice on top.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Use a toothpick to gauge when its done. It should come out clean.
- Transfer to a rack cooling.
Take action… Now!
Training Aspects’ personal trainers and sports performance coaches want you to accomplish your goals. You, as the personal training client, are a reflection of our personal training and group training methods! We are here to help you accomplish all of your personal training goals! Our main training focus are people looking to increase performance, lose weight , lose body fat and increase lean muscle. Whether you live in Cherry Hill, Haddonfield,Marlton, or any of the other surrounding areas we are here to help you Move, Look and feel as you’ve always desired…
910 Haddonfield-Berlin rd.
Voorhees, Nj 08043