WE ARE A TEAM
WE TAKE THAT VERY SERIOUSLY
WE WILL DO WHATEVER WE CAN TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
Training with purpose mentally, physically and spiritually. Training is a puzzle. Plugging in random pieces will only do so much. Habits are easier to combat when there is a strategy tailored to the specific needs and actual implementation of the strategy. “The chains of habit are too light to feel until they are too heavy to break.” Achieving true potential requires creating a lifestyle that reflects the daily schedule, current lifestyle and an effort that truly takes a team.
LET’S MAKE A PLAN
WITH THE RIGHT:
WE CAN ACHIEVE SUCCESS
YOU WANT TO:
HEALTH AND FITNESS
Training for movement not muscle. The looks are important, but your ability to move across the stage (in gown, swimsuit, and talent) and how you feel (mentally and pro-actively protecting from injury ) are just as important!
There are many aspects to physical fitness and a person’s true potential only shows when each one is developed. When training for movement the body creates a synergy across all the muscles in the body. If the body is moving properly and being challenged that leads to results.
ACTION STEPS TO SUCCESS
Step 1Contact Us
Take the first step to achieving your personal training goals and schedule the initial consultation with a Training Aspects’ personal trainer. Make a Phone call, email, text, facebook us, mail, we’ll leave the choice up to you.
Step 2Consult With A Personal Trainer
Each Training Aspects personal trainer will begin by discussing with you your training history, an average day in your life, what your goals are, and will then personalize a personal training plan for success!
Step 4Get Your Fitness Plan
We’ll create a fitness plan for your lifestyle and goals and with a little commitment, dedication and hard work, you will…
MOVE – LOOK – FEEL
As You’ve Always Desired…
ARE YOU READY YET?
Hours Of Operation
We are open by appointment.*
If the training slot is open we will give you the time!
3- 45-minute personal training sessions – $89!
3 personal training sessions for the price of one personal training session!
If throughout the 3 sessions you are unhappy, we will refund your money.
- Training History:
- Health history: healthy problems, injuries, medicine etc.
- Prior Personal Trainer and/or nutritionist experience(s)
- Average day in the life
- Goal Assessment:
- What are you looking to do
- Establish action steps to accomplish goal
- Nutrition Breakdown:
- 3-day nutrtion breakdown
- Good-bad Macro nutrient (your Fats, Carbohydrates and Protein sources) sheet
- Interval eating
- 4 point analysis, for immediate help
- Training needs for your goal set:
- Establish type of training program need
- Sample workout (don’t underestimate it)
- Strengths and weaknesses in overall abilities
- Full workout
- Physical assessment: analysis of
- Muscular Endurance
- Range of Motion
- Body Fat
- Agility (optional)
- Speed (optional)
- Plyo (optional)
- Physical assessment: analysis of
- Get a 1- One Hour personal training session and 2- 45-minute Personal Training sessions for the price of one! with no commitment.
- Not in a rush to get through the session.
- Able to set more realistic goals since we are able to do a written (goals, training history, health history evaluation) as well as physical assessment.
- In-depth, assessments allows for a more effective personal training program that is tailored specifically to your goals, whether lower body fat, lose weight, increase muscle, increase performance or whatever your goal set is.
- Better understanding of nutrition needs.
- Body fat testing (Optional, but suggested).
- Measurements (Optional, but suggested).
- Find out needs for functional Improvement.
- Fixing functional problems, hamstring tightness, back pain etc. you not only look better but move and feel better as well!
- Experience the pace your workouts should be at.