Personal trainer says “Not chips! Spicy Baked Chickpeas”
If you’re craving something crunchy, salty, and spicy put down the potato chips! These baked chickpeas will satisfy your craving for something to munch on, give you an extra boost of fiber and won’t leave you with that, ‘I can’t believe I just ate that’, feeling. Experiment with different spice mixtures, or for a sweet take on this recipe bake the chickpeas plain, and while still hot mix with two teaspoons of honey and a 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Enjoy!
1/2 teaspoon olive oil (that’s all you need, I swear!)
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon of spice mixture (I used garlic, chili powder, cumin and hot paprika)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas in a colander. Pat dry.
- Toss chickpeas in a medium sized bowl with olive oil, sea salt, and spices.
- Arrange chickpeas on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes or until crispy. While baking, shake pan or stir chickpeas every 10 minutes to avoid burning.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, or store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Take action… Now!
[stylebox color=”green”][contact to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” error=”Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.”]Your message was successfully sent. Thank You![/contact][/stylebox]
Training Aspects’ personal trainers and sports performance coaches want you to accomplish your goals. You, as the personal training client, are a reflection of our personal training and group training methods! We are here to help you accomplish all of your personal training goals! Our main training focus are people looking to increase performance, lose weight , lose body fat and increase lean muscle. Whether you live in Cherry Hill, Haddonfield,Marlton, or any of the other surrounding areas we are here to help you Move, Look and feel as you’ve always desired…
910 Haddonfield-Berlin rd.
Voorhees, Nj 08043