High school and Collegiate Sports performance training
[stylebox color=”white”]Training Aspects’ High school and Collegiate sports performance training programs allow for maximum results through not only strength and conditioning but also developing a mental toughness. The ability to push your body through high pressure and high intensity situations, begins with your work ethic. Your team has 3 minutes left to tie the game. Are you, as an athlete, ready to be called on no matter how tired you are? Through mental imagery and situational training, we will help you take your physical and mental performance to another level. You will get the most out of your body and abilities. Training also includes nutrition and regeneration techniques to improve performance and educate the athlete on how decisions off the field, between games, and at practices can improve their overall performance. Training programs are available for personal sports performance training, small groups and teams.[/stylebox]
High school and Collegiate training systems in unison:
The examples below vary with each individual. All Training Aspects’ sports performance programs are specifically tailored to each individual athlete. There is no universal program, each athlete has their strengths weaknesses and various other variables which must be taken into consideration.
- Body mechanics: find your body’s weaknesses and make them your strengths.
- Vertical Jump
- 10-yard acceleration
- V02 Sub-max (coming soon)
- Muscular strength
- Muscular endurance
Sports Performance Training
- Speed: Running mechanics and agility
- Power: Strength training and plyometrics
- Conditioning: Proper conditioning to improve work capacity
- Flexibility: Increasing joint and muscle strength and durability
- Mental focus:Mental imagery and situational training
Sports Performance Injury Prevention
- Prehab exercises: Target areas of the body to help prevent injuries
- Functional Movement Screening™ : Identify areas of weakness and develop corrective strategies
- Regeneration: Aid in workout recovery to keep your body ready to perform each day
Nutrition for Sports Performance
- Nutrition value: Know how to hydrate and fuel your body daily as well as for game day.
- Nutrition timing: Aiding in optimal performance and recovery. Understanding what to have pre- during and post workout, practice and games
Sports Performance Techniques:
- Body weight exercises: before you start throwing weights around, make sure you have total control of your body.
- Power Plates: Body weight exercises with a kick, increase the G-forces and overall intensity.
- Kettlebells: increase your power and ability to make both sides of the body equal, through unilateral movements.
- Olympic lifts: Olympic lifts force your body to produce its maximum force to complete each lift, through a bilateral movement.
- Battle ropes: test your body’s force production and high endurance performance.
- Boxing: Total body control, no matter your size have the ability to be light on your feet.
- Plyometrics: Explosive training at its best.
[stylebox color=”green” bordercolor=”#f7b80a” textcolor=”#f7eaea”]Sports Performance success
[stylebox color=”green”][contact to=”email@example.com” error=”Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.”]Your message was successfully sent. Thank You![/contact][/stylebox]
Take action now![/stylebox]