Fresh Fruit Ice pops
It’s getting colder outside. That’s ok, everyone can use a healthy, crunchy, sweet alternative for a dessert. We found this recipe by Debbie. Check out her page. She gives more details of the process. However, we made a small adjustment in the recipe. The point of the recipe is to use fresh fruit. Then we might as well use fresh fruit for the whole process. In the recipe we adjusted using apple juice to making your own mix of water and lemon. That simple, take a lemon cut it and squeeze the lemon juice into the water.
- 2 Kiwis
- 1 lemon
- Bottle of Essentia water (filtered works too)
- 2 Peaches
- 1 cup Strawberries
- ½ cup Raspberries
- ½ cup Blueberries
- Peel and slice the kiwis and peaches into ¼” slices
- Slice the strawberries into thirds.
- Press the strawberry, kiwi and peach slices into the bottom of each mold. Use a popsicle stick to press them against the sides of the mold.
- Add blueberries and raspberries to fill the gaps.
- Add as much fruit as you can fit into the mold, continuing to press it against the sides.
- mix water with fresh squeezed lemon.
- Fill the molds with Fresh squeezed water and lemon leaving about ?” space at the top for the juice to expand when it freezes.
- Freeze the popsicles overnight.
- Run the molds under hot water to help the popsicles release.
Let us know your experience making them, how easy, hard, fun how ever it turns out. Was it a nice change up, can it help you with your cravings? Enjoy!
Take action… Now!
Training Aspects’ personal trainers and sports performance coaches want you to accomplish your goals. You, as the personal training client, are a reflection of our personal training and group training methods! We are here to help you accomplish all of your personal training goals! Our main training focus are people looking to increase performance, lose weight , lose body fat and increase lean muscle. Whether you live in Cherry Hill, Haddonfield,Marlton, or any of the other surrounding areas we are here to help you Move, Look and feel as you’ve always desired…
910 Haddonfield-Berlin rd.
Voorhees, Nj 08043