Delicious Strawberry Chia Yogurt Recipe
Looking for a new breakfast or snack option that tastes great and is easy to make? This strawberry chia yogurt recipe will be your new go-to.
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 4 tbsp whole chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 tbsp water
Strawberry and yogurt layer:
- 4 large strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup plain yogurt or coconut yogurt (non-dairy option)
- Slice 1 cup of strawberries (keep 4 strawberries for the top layer)
- Simmer sliced strawberries with 2 tablespoons of water until soft.
- Mix the chia seeds, cinnamon, ginger, and coconut milk in a small bowl.
- Soak chia seed mixture for 20-30 minutes, then divide mixture between 4 jars.
- Add cooked strawberry layer. Then add the sliced strawberries, pressing them to the side of the jar.
- Add the yogurt on top.
- Enjoy! Or cover and place in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Take action… Now![stylebox color=”green”][contact to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” error=”Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.”]Your message was successfully sent. Thank You![/contact][/stylebox]
Training Aspects’ personal trainers and sports performance coaches want you to accomplish your goals. You, as the personal training client, are a reflection of our personal training and group training methods! We are here to help you accomplish all of your personal training goals! Our main training focus are people looking to increase performance, lose weight , lose body fat and increase lean muscle. Whether you live in Cherry Hill, Haddonfield,Marlton, or any of the other surrounding areas we are here to help you Move, Look and feel as you’ve always desired…
The Ritz Plaza
910 Haddonfield-Berlin rd.
Voorhees, NJ 08043